Paris Hilton Ain't Got Nothing On Me...




I could totally stick this dog in a cute LOUIS bag and take him shopping! Is this not the cutest puppy ever!?! It's a friend's toy poodle, and it's such an appropriate name. The dog doesn't look real. It will grow to weigh 2-3 lbs. and it's already 1 lb. I want one so bad, but unfortunately living with the 'rents does not allow doggies in the house. I've missed out all my life, I know!

Anyway, these pics were taken at the softball field today. I went and and suffered the Southern heat to watch my brother and some of the kids from my school play. I looked all cute like the picture above when we started out. Many hours later, I look like Rudolph!
After a long shower, mom and I went to see "The Nanny Diaries" which was a cute chick flick. "Harvard Hottie" was indeed too good to be true as in all romantic comedies. I ached a little bit for the fact that there is NO guy interested in dating me. (Unless he's under the age of 18 or over the age of 45!) Unfortunately, the only ones my age are only interested in getting laid over the weekend, not a commitment.

So I guess it will just be me and my puppy...Oh Wait! That's not my puppy! **Sigh!**

Comments

cuuuute puppy!! you should get one...maycee needs a pen pal!!

as for guys not interested in commitment....i think this entire hemisphere is in drought!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love