School Daze!

If you hear the faint sound of a school bell ringing, it's mine. That's right, school starts back for teachers and students tomorrow! I'm so not ready for school to be back in session. Although I did get to enjoy several trips, with all the drama going on around here, it didn't seem like too much of a summer.

Unfortunately, time waits for no man, and so I must return back to work. I'm pledging to be meaner this year. Last year I think I was a bit to nice, which ended up leaving me a bit more exhausted at the end of the day than I should have been. But it's live and learn, especially with students.

Hopefully I'll have plenty of funny stories to share with you this year and less tragic ones! For now, I'm off to prepare for the morning and get some sleep. I've got to be raring to go because Lord knows the students will be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love