Too Sick With Sinus No Sub

I have my yearly sinus infection. It tried to be slick this time, coming on in a different fashion. This time I had a soar throat, which is very unlike me. I've done a lot of screaming at football games lately, so I thought maybe it was from that. However it kept getting worse, and last night I got about 3 hours of sleep.

So I called my principal this morning. I told him I was sick all night and couldn't make it in. He hit me with "We already have all our subs in; you have to come in." That was NOT what I wanted to hear. So I roll out of bed and get to school looking as bad as I felt. My principal told me he was working on getting me a sub, and thankfully at 10:00 am, I was allowed to leave.

I got a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I'll request my shots and should be doing much better tomorrow.

Did I mention that on the way to school I burned my tongue on the hot tea I was drinking. Then while I was at school I gave myself a nice, big paper cut on my finger? **Sigh** I'm going back to bed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love