More Grey's Anatomy....

(A paraphrased version)

Dr. Shepherd: I want to marry you. I want to raise a family with you. I want to live to be 110 and die in your arms. I don't want 48 hours of uninterrupted time. I want a lifetime. And I see as I say that you fighting the urge to run in the opposite direction. But that's OK. I learned something today. You are still an intern, you're not ready.

Dr. Grey: But can't things stay like they are and I'll get ready?

Dr. Shepherd: That's fine. We can keep doing what we're doing and you can get ready. I'll wait for you. But what if while I'm waiting for you to get ready, I find someone who's ready to do all the things you aren't ready for with me?

Comments

mmmm. that'll preach.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love