Striking Ain't Easy

Going on strike is not going to be easy. It's hard for me to sit back and do basically nothing. I'm thinking of all these things I want to say, but I can't because I'm on strike.

I knew it wouldn't be the easiest thing in the world, but I'm managing. Of course, it's only the first day. I've got a feeling it's only going to get harder for a while.

I'm unemployed. I'm watching everyone else go on with life as usual, and I'm here holding my sign, which no one is really even bothering to notice. However, I'm hoping that after a few days someone will notice that I'm not there. Someone will notice my silence and ask me what my sign is all about. Hopefully...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Can I have a hint? RP

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love