A Letter

Dear Anonymous Commenter:

Please forgive me for obviously bringing up a sensitive subject for you. As if the death of my friend wasn't enough sadness, you must have bitterness towards my pastor and my church. I really am sorry you feel this way. It seems that my pastor, my church, and I have all moved on from past drama, but some must still dwell in it. I think if you took a step back from this, you would realize how horrible it is to use the tragic death of a man as ammunition against innocent people. No one pulled the trigger but TIM, and as much as I would like to say there was something else any of us could have done, the truth is there wasn't.

Tim was a very troubled man, but he was troubled long before he got to us. We all did the best that we knew how. Most importantly we loved him. Tim knew the truth, was taught the gospel, but most importantly was shown the love of Christ rather than judgment. If that makes any of us wrong or liars or mis-leaders, then so be it.

Again, I am sorry for upsetting you. Next time if you would be so kind as to leave a name, maybe I could get back in touch with you personally and help you understand. My prayer is that forgiveness and healing will come your way!

God Bless,
Kim

Comments

Anonymous said…
Alright, no, I am not the annonymous one. But I enjoy reading Kim's blogs. She is a very intellectual person with ways to describe the indescribabel. Hr blogs are very entertaining. I'm trying to deside as to not read them anymore due to the twisted annonymous comments. It hurts to know someone would do this.


This mess is crazy. However, I want to personally apologize for whoever wrote the annonymous comment. I'm guessing it's someone from our church. But we really don't know. Could be from another UPC church. Or could just be someone trying to start mess. However, We don't feel like GAF is responsible for Tim's death. I knew him long before anyone there did, besides my sister. My phone didn't stop ringing the day that tragic news came through. I recieved words of sincerity from members of my church. They didn't condem him to hell or blame his pastor or church members. Please when people do things like this don't speak to people as if "they said so and so". This is someone who won't let it die...but should. Again, I'm sorry this annonymous person said the things they did. It should have never happend. It's crazy. Kim, keep showing your fruits (last paragraph). I can truly say I do love the people @ GAF & I truly care about them. And honestly, the majority of us have healed also. Obviously, this person hasn't. Pray they will.

And please, no more "puppet comments." He leads his own, we don't guide him.
Maggie

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love