God Rewards the Faithful!

I always knew God kept good records, and finally, I am seeing a huge pay off!

The Cowboys play the Giants Sunday afternoon at 3:30 PM. This presents a huge problem seeing that normal Sunday night service begins at 6:00 PM, and since I praise sing, I would have to be there at 5:15-5:30. I would miss the end of the game.

Then, this particular weekend was scheduled as a recording session for our Praise and Worship Team to put on the TV broadcast. That meant the game was bascially off for me because they wanted to start recording early....

But the Lord has heard my prayer and inclined His ear to my voice! We are going to record immediately after Sunday Morning service and cancel Sunday night service since we will be up there all afternoon. That means, we can TIVO the game, and watch it as soon as we finish recording and the game won't end until we start watching it, so no one can ruin the final score!

Now if the Cowboys can pull off a win against the Giants....Well that will take a miracle!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I really don't think God is a Cowboy fan. And besides aren't TV's of the Devil.I will be praying for you. Besides God is A MISSISSIPPI STATE FAN how do you think we finished 8-5! IT"S A MIRACLE.THANK YOU JESUS! Glory!
Randall said…
AM I INVITED??? Also, am I allowed to talk during the game?
'b' said…
nope ... tony homo probably fornicated with the mentally deficient jessica simpson. god shall curse him with a great big loss. and a career-ending knee injury.
'b' said…
the colts lost, so i'm really rooting on the giants to win for the season.

i hate tony homo.
Kim said…
YEAH...the Colts lost! It's wide open for the Boys now!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love