New Year's Pact!

So I've recovered extremely well from the drama of last year. My pastor preached a sermon (unfortuantely, I missed it last week) about saying goodbye to the storm and I'm so ready to say ADIOS!!

I am so glad that God makes us new creatures and that His mercies are new every morning! It is only through Him that I've come out sane this year! It's just amazing that something that seemed so huge a month ago seems to barely exist today, but I thank God for his leading hand.

So as not to be beating around the bush, I am declaring that from this point on, we will no longer discuss past church issues or stupid boys from 2007 unless God needs me to testify of His grace! Agreed? Ok! We'll consider it our new year's pact!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love