More Funny Guy Stories...

I went to a concert Saturday night. After the concert, this old (60+ year old) guy who seemed a bit drunk came up to me and asked if I had gone to the show and was trying to make conversation. A friend who was a bit inbriated herself tried to help the situation, but really made it worse. It was funny though because, of everyone there, this old guy had to come hit on me.

Then I was introduced to a friend's son. I had heard from other mutual friends that they thought the guy was gay. Well after meeting me, he told his mom he was interested in taking me out. When I was told this, I asked, "I thought he was gay!?" Another friend replied, "You're a Christian. I think God would want you to STRAIGHTen him out."

Why me Lord??

Comments

oh, geez. you know...um...guys with a flair for the feminine make really good friends. fun to shop with, fun to joke with, and they give good guy advice. i have a few in my arsenal ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love