A brief one...

I'm house sitting (we'll call it that) for friends this week. I really enjoy being alone. Now I have to contemplate if I like it more than shopping on a regular basis....

Easter was amazing! I've made a few contacts with some people from church, and they were really touched. God is doing really great things at Grace Fellowship and in my town. More info on that later.

Guys are dumb, but so am I. I realize I'm a big scaredy cat that has a gigantic fear of rejection that paralyzes me. I've come to grips with that. Why can't everyone else? Also, I possibly have a huge sense of pride standing in my way. And yes, I realize that pride goes before the fall and all that other scriptural stuff that will end up biting me on the tail. :) But if it was meant to be, wouldn't it just work out? Again, all I can say is...BUH!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter