Hold up a second...

I'm going to do what you want me to do, and I'm not gonna argue, but I would just like to state my feelings.....

Do I have to do this again? Really? Do I really have to go down this road with him being him. I thought we had moved past this. I thought we had moved on, perhaps not to anything in particular, but we had still moved on.

I mean, I adore him. I adore the conversation. I adore the laughter and the banter. But all the adoration leaves me wanting more, and he's just not ready to give more. Is he? You tell me....You created him. You seem to be bringing me back to this place every time. And I realize you have a plan, and I'm with you on it, but could you throw me a tiny bone here?

OK, I'm finished questioning....for tonight! :)

Comments

David Wright said…
HANDLE IT
Randall said…
Give him a wet sloppy kiss and see how he responds. ;-)
aargh!! god's clock and mine are never the same....seems like you have that issue too!

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter