You People Better Be Happy!

Cuz I am. The past week has been a good week. I was frustrated with some situations, and rightfully so. It's ok to be angry and sin not. It's ok to complain, whine, cry, or scream. As long as you don't stay that way permanently. Trust me, it was all temporary. And now, I'm back to my good mood.

So one reason why things are better? Well, I ran into an old high school classmate. We weren't friends in school, as he graduated a year ahead of me, but it was a relatively small school, so we did know each other. Anyway, we've seemed to run into each other a few times, and so we exchanged numbers and hopefully will be hanging out soon.

Now, I am definitely not making any assumptions about the "hanging out". I am just happy that a normal guy, my age, with no huge visible issues is actually even noticing me. (Did I mention he's very attractive?) I was beginning to think with all the old, bi-sexual, plumbers I keep running into that I was permanently damaged.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter