Good Things

  1. Drillbit Taylor is hilarious. I was really surprised at how funny it was. I'm usually leery of comedies b/c either they are vulgar or stupid, but this was actually neither. It was just funny! Go see it.
  2. American Idol. This season is really good. There are some really talented people, and I love the fact they allow them to play their own instruments. My favorites are Brooke White and David Archuleta. However, lately, David Cook is slowly becoming my new guy. And I think Jason Castro is precious!
  3. Friends. Not the TV show, but actual friends. No matter how long you know them, once you have a friend, you have a friend. And it's really great when they help you out, and don't judge you. Oh yeah, and the fact that they'll tell you the truth because they know you deserve to hear it.
  4. Tanning Beds. I know they can give you cancer or nasty skin, but I think if used in moderation, I'll be ok. I like being tan. I have naturally olive skin, but only if I get the sun. When I was young I stayed tan, but over the years, staying inside has kept me a bit white. So once I begin tanning, it doesn't take me long to show it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love