I Don't Want to Grow Up?

If this is the real world, I'll take a fake!

I got a speeding ticket today. It was in a school zone. They say the price will double as a result. I don't have the money to pay for a speeding ticket. I had to pay rent and utility bills and car insurance.

So this is what being broke feels like? I don't want to get use to it.

Besides being broke, I like living on my own. I know it's going to get better. It has to get better. It was a step I had to take sooner or later. I can't live with my parents forever, and I can't wait around thinking that Mr. Right is just around the corner. Maybe he is, but then again, maybe he's not.

The thing with trusting God is that things don't work on your time, they work on His. That's kinda hard to get use to, but I'm trying. And knowing that He loves me more than anything helps out a lot!

Comments

chantell said…
Girl, once I got a ticket for not coming to a complete stop at a stop sign. Out of all the traffic evils being committed in the world, I got stopped for that crap?

I would've liked to have backhanded that cop. He was a little measly mouthed wimp talking about some, "Did you realize that at the intersection of such and such and such and such you didn't come to a complete stop?" Actually I did, officer. I WANTED to get pulled over. Right. I don't even want to say how much it cost. I nearly lost my HG that day.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter