Sporadic Update

I cooked my first meal in my apartment. Yes, I've been there a month and it was the first time I turned the stove on! It was a Green Giant Chicken Teriyaki meal, but it was good! Today, I'm making stew in a crock-pot b/c I want be home until much later. I've turned into a culinary genius! :)

Other than that, my time off has been busy so far. My friend has a monogramming business, so I've been working for her the past few days. I'll finish this order up this afternoon, then I'll be running errands, going to work out, and watching my brother play softball.

My parents are on vacation in Asheville, NC. We got my mom tickets to the Biltmore Plantation and so they finally got a chance to go this week. Mom called to tell me all about it. I'm a bit jealous, but I'm glad they got to go. She's always wanted to see it.

I'm going Saturday to help my friend look for bridesmaid's dresses. She's getting married September 27th. I'm very excited for her. Her husband to be is an awesome guy! I guess I'll forgive her for leaving me single!

And for those of you who care, I'm avoiding the conversation I need to have with ole boy! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter