Back from Roughing It!

We survived the camping trip and actually had a great time! I'll be honest. 2 days was plenty of time for me. And next time, I'd like a nicer shower! But I do realize that for "roughing" it, it wasn't so bad.

We did a 3 mile hike through the woods, climbed a few rock formations, and ended our adventures with a 6 mile canoe trip. My body is aching now! But all in all, it was so much fun, and the scenery was beautiful.

We spent our nights sitting around our citronella candles singing praise and worship songs accompanied by Guitarman's Acoustic and sharing testimonies and asking meaningful questions about our fears and passions. Not only did we enjoy fellowship with our friends but with God and His creation!

I'll add some pictures later, but now, I'm headed to my night soft bed in my air conditioned apartment!!

Comments

Randall said…
What a great trip and a awesome group of friends. There is nothing better than being in a community of believers who are truly committed to the love of Christ.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter