Bad News.....Good News....More Bad News?

No luck with Apple Customer Service. It cost $249 plus tax to put a new screen on. However there is light at the end of the tunnel....

If you haven't heard the news, Apple is releasing the new iPhone 3G. It should be on sale at AT&T by July 11th. And the best news is it will only be $199! So why pay $250 to get an old phone fixed, when I can pay $199 for a brand new one. The downfall I am anticipating..."We're sorry but your contract is not up for an upgrade. Therefore you will have to pay to cancel your contract or pay the full price for the new iPhone."

I have a whole month to pray and travail that the people at AT&T will have mercy upon me and grant me my wish...an iPhone without a jacked up screen!

I know I'm not cursed, and that I'm a very blessed person, but sometimes I feel like if there is crap on the ground, I will step in it! :)

Comments

'b' said…
good news. You are still eligible for upgrade. So, July 11, to buy the new iPhone. And, apple care still won't cover anything except manufacturers defects. But maybe AT&T will offer insurance?
Kim said…
Those words are music to my ears! Thank you Brad...Thank YOU!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter