Camptown Lady Sing this Song...

I'm super stoked about an upcoming camping trip!

We are taking the youth group camping in Tishimingo State Park Thursday - Saturday. The guys have gone on 2 camping trips prior to this, but the girls have never gone. I've never been period. So I can't wait. I've been informed that tents, heat, and mosquitoes aren't going to be too much fun, but I'm ready for the experience! I may hate myself come Saturday, but right now I'm too excited! I think that possibly the youth leaders are more excited about going camping than the kids are!

I'm sure I'll have tons of stories to tell when I get back and plenty of pictures to post. So please forgive me while I'm out of touch for a few days. I plan on turning my cell phone off when we reach camp Thursday and not turning it back on until Saturday when we pull out!

Comments

junearose said…
Take a water spray bottle with you on your trip. Fill it half full with listerine(the real yellow name brand stuff) and half full of water. Shake well. Lightly mist the area around your tent. NO BUGS! Lasts about 8 or 9 hours.
Lightly spray the your shoes and you will have no ticks, fleas or redbugs. You will be surprised how well it works.
Enjoy your trip!
Kim said…
Thanks for the info! I'm definitely going to try it out!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter