Stupid Clumsy Me and Stupid Apple iPhone

I am hacked! I don't know whether to cry or throw up!

I dropped my iPhone on the ground. It fell screen first and shattered the screen. The phone still works, but the glass is chipping off the screen. It's very unsightly.

You are thinking the same thing everyone else is thinking, "No big deal. You got insurance right?" The answer to your question is yes, but the problem is....APPLE WON'T COVER ACCIDENTS!

I bought a 2 year coverage plan for a $399 cell phone and they won't cover the screen breaking! How ridiculous is that!?? It will cost me almost as much as it did for the phone to get the screen replaced. ($250) I mean, that's just down right highway robbery!

Now, I'm still praying the good Lord will help me find favor in some poor customer service man's heart tomorrow when I call, but if not, that poor man (or woman) is going to get an ear full! I mean I'd just about have to sell a kidney to get my phone fixed. I realized I was buying quality equipment when I bought the phone but I didn't know that repairing it would be next to impossible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter