Christmas in July

This is my not so attainable but not too unrealistic wish list.

  • A new iPhone to relpace my old one with the broken screen. I've got to come up with $200 first.
  • A better complexion. My face has been breaking out lately despite my daily proactive cleansing routine.
  • A house with a red door. There is just something super cool about a red door on a house. One day when I get my own home, the first thing I'm going to do is paint the front door red.
  • I want to be able to still live on my own yet have money to travel like I once did.
  • I want to be able to look at a guy who is interested in me and not have a thousand reasons why I can't reciprocate the feeling.
  • I want to feel butterflies and know that he feels them too.
  • I want to be nausteatingly mushy with my guy in public just long enough to pay back those other mushy couples that make me vomit in my mouth.

But not to be all needy. Here's a list of things I already have and am thankful for.

  • I have an iPhone with a smashed up screen, but at least it still works.
  • I do have straight, clean teeth, and makeup to cover the not so hot blemishes.
  • I have a great apartment with my own walk-in closet!
  • I may not have a lot of extra money at the end of the month, but I'm still able to have a little fun, and I'm blessed enough to do a little shopping on occassion.
  • I have friends that listen to all my crazy stories and laugh with me more than at me.
  • I have a wonderful family that goes out of their way to do whatever they can for me, that loves me, and cares for me.
  • I have an awesome, deeper relationship with God than ever before. I realize that He loves me more than I could ever love myself. He thinks I'm to die for!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter