Some-R-Stuff

I've been doing a little proof-reading and editing for a friend of mine. He's written 2 books already, so I'm helping him out on a short story western that he wrote. He also is writing a story about a funeral in which every character gives a eulogy...kinda like The Canterbury Tales.
While trying to come up with some more ideas for his book, I contemplated a whole new story. I've been writing bits and pieces here and there. I always wanted to write a book, so I may have parts of my first novel!?

Tomorrow Boys II Men are going to be in concert here! I'm so stoked! I should have scored some free tickets, so I'll let ya know how it goes.

I passed by a house for sale the other day. It was so cute and cozy and complete with a red door! Take a look!

Comments

jason provine said…
a first novel?you have piqued my curiosity.can't wait to read it.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter