Exhaustion!

I'm exhausted. Mentally and Physically. It's not the "I need a vacation" kind of exhaustion. It's a "I wish things would give" kind of exhaustion.

It's nothing new. Things always seem to pile up at the wrong time. With the beginning of the school year on me, it just seems like I have so many things to do. Church events, weddings, showers, friends, football and softball games, students...the list goes on and on. In all of the chaos I'm still dealing with all the changes I'm going through spiritually and then watching my friends dealing with the same issues. I couldn't imaging my life without all the hoop-la but at times, I envy the lives of those with less drama!

Then there is Mr. Amazing. He's still being amazing, and despite the faith I'm trying to have, I'm still waiting for the amazing to dwindle into "same ole crap." I remind myself that it's easy to be amazing when you're 3 hours away so that I don't completely let my guard down. I just have to wait until the rubber meets the road, until he's in my city spending time with me in person and not via cell phone. I keep whispering to God..."Is it really my turn for something great??" The verdict hasn't arrived quite yet.

My body hasn't gotten use to waking up at 6 AM nor my feet from standing for 12 hours. So I'm going to end this post and put my weary little body to bed! Tomorrow's a new day...and telling Mr. Amazing goodnight is a highlight to every day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter