No Sharing!

I don't really have anything I wish to share. Even though I enjoy talking about Mr. Amazing, I find that I don't want to share it to the whole blogosphere. I'd rather keep all his sweet, wonderful gestures more intimate than the world wide web.

So if I'm not talking about him, I find that I don't have much else to share with you right now.

School is going well, church is going well, and for the most part, life in general is going well. Maybe something interesting will lead me to blog soon.

Comments

chantell said…
I totally second your decision to not share on Mr. Amazing. You've just got to keep some things to yourself.
oh no!! am i oversharing?
chantell said…
lol. I don't think so. It's just that there are some things that lose the specialness if you share them. My rule is just to share what you feel comfortable sharing. :-)
Kim said…
SNB--

It would be a little different if we were "official" but the fact that we are taking things slow and trying to work out 3 hours of distance and 3 years of grad school makes me want to keep everything close to the vest.

Now, should we actually begin dating...that's a different story.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter