All Together Now..."AW, Poor Kim..."

I'm broke.  Really, really broke.  Like I only have $7.00 left of October's paycheck.  Yep, I've already paid bills and have just a little more than a dollar a week to last me to November.  Then in November I have to pay my car insurance.  I don't have any money to pay the car insurance. Thank God I have my parents who can loan me the money until I can come up with it.  I need a part-time job.  I need a couple of more hours a day in which to have this part-time job.  I've got to do something...

As if being poor wasn't enough worry, I'm beginning to think I'll never see Mr. Amazing again.  He's swamped with school and I'm swamped with all the things I do.  The weekends I have free, he has to study.  The weeks he has free, I have school stuff or weddings or whatever.  :(  Plus neither of us have a lot of money in which to travel with and spend on dates.  Text messages and phone calls are just not enough at times.

So I'm money-less and boy-less which leaves me with a lot of loneliness!  (Have I gained any ounce of sympathy?)

Let me add that my face is having major zittage, but I can't pay to go to the dermatologist.  I was using Proactive but it stopped working, and I had to discontinue my subscription b/c I can't afford it.  I also had to cancel my membership at the YMCA to save me $32 a month.  Now I'm going to be out of shape with a bad complexion.  Maybe if I get a part-time job, I'll be working all the fat off and won't need the Y?

And while I'm ranting, I really dislike stupid, un-fun people.  I dislike people that have nothing better to talk about than other people.  I dislike those that look at me as if I'm some horrible person because I don't meet their requirements.  I'm frustrated with people who take advantage of others misfortunes.  I know I've been guilty of all those things in my 25 years, but I'm glad I'm not who I once was.  I'm glad God is showing me there is so much more to life.  And I know that they persecuted Jesus so they will also persecute me.  

I just need to get away from it all...oh wait...I don't have any money to go anywhere! AHH!

Comments

email me...i do skin consultations at sephora...skin care doesnt have to cost a ton, i promise!
junearose said…
Remember money isn't everything and God will make sure you do not do without anything that you REALLY need. Material things aren't everything!
Besides toothpaste is cheap and it does wonders for zits. Put a dab on the zit at night after washing your face and leave it on until the morning. Bye Bye Zit!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter