Oh How I've Missed You!

It seems it's been forever since I've posted.  I hope you few faithful readers haven't given up on me yet.  In some aspects nothing new has been going on, but then again, my life has been radically changing.

Mr. Amazing is still amazing!  I went to visit him this past weekend and I met a lot of his friends and his family.  He was so attentive and sweet.  Always there with his arm around me or holding my hand even in front of his best guy buddies.  He makes me feel pretty and wanted.  We still aren't "official" but I'm OK with that.  Right now we don't even know when we are going to get to see each other again.  Between his school schedule and my work schedule, it's going to be a little more difficult for us to see each other, but we both promise to try and make it work.  I do talk to him everyday if only via text.  But again, all of this is good enough for me.  I'm cool with taking things really slow because I would probably freak out if it went any faster.  There are still a few things that will eventually need to be worked out so I'm not throwing my heart out there completely, but I'll admit, it's really hard to keep it in check!

A few other things:

My parents and brother bought me the new iPhone 3G for my birthday.  It's got some pretty cool new features but really isn't that different.  I don't actually get 3G service anywhere near my city.  I have to go to a big city like Jackson or Little Rock to get 3G service.

I'm listening to the book "The Shack" on CD.  I've heard really great things about it, and I'm enjoying it so far.

I also downloaded "The Last Lecture" on my iPhone.  I've also heard good things about it.  The guy that wrote the book just recently passed away.  He was a professor at a college and was diagnosed with Cancer.  His book is based on the ideas he presented at his last lecture.  It's all about achieving one's dreams.

I downloaded Google Chrome.  It seems pretty nifty so far.  I'm thinking I'm going to like it a lot!

I'm excited about all the new TV premieres.  This season I'm watching One Tree Hill, Gossip Girls, 90210, The Secret Life of an American Teenager.  I'm also excited about the new season of Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter