Positive Points

It's hard to be positive when  it's so easy to be negative.  But I'm going to force myself!  Here's the good things that have gone on this week....

  1. I got paid $50.00 this week for helping out my friend.  I'm not sure if that's pay for the month or the week or just whenever, but it certainly did help out!  God has really blessed with opening this avenue up for me.
  2. I had a mini-talk with Mr. Amazing.  Things are better though not ideal.  But then again, when has anything been ideal for me?  He's busy and stressed but not dropping off the face of the planet.  That will do for now.
  3. I've decided to go back to school.  It'll be this summer before I can begin because I've got to take my GRE, get accepted to Grad School, and apply for a fellowship to pay for the schooling.  I'll still be teaching while going to school, so it'll take a couple of years, but I'm up for it.  I miss intelligent conversation and discussion but I'm sure it'll be very stressful and time consuming at times.  
  4. Monday and Tuesday are fall break.  I wished I had somewhere to go but I have no money in which to go anywhere.  But despite that, it'll be really nice to have a small break.  Maybe I can get some reading done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter