Dream Guy?

I was at a concert tonight, Bucky Covington.  But that's not the story.  I saw a guy walk in with several of his friends, and he was...Edward Cullen like.  (For those not in the know, that's the guy from Twilight.)

I know, I'm sick, but it's true.  He was very good looking, but it was more than that.  He seemed to give off some type of energy.  I tried not to stare, but I don't think I was so good at following through.  He was dressed nicely in a grey turtleneck, jeans, and a black leather jacket. He just seemed so perfect. 

He nor his friends stayed very long.  I saw them as they all walked out, my Edward strolling confidently and beautifully down the aisle.  Maybe they didn't like the music or maybe they had to go hunt?  I looked for him after the show was over, but I didn't see him.

If he shows up in my dreams, then maybe I'll be on to something?  I did dream about hanging out with Tim Tebow a couple of nights ago though! :)

Comments

dad said…
Go get a hot cup of plasma.

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter