The Handbag Meme

As promised...here is the handbag meme that Chantell tagged me to do!

First, these are the latest purses that I received.  I got both of these for Christmas.  The silver one I got from my parents.  I've used it once, but I really like it.  The problem is it's not quite as big as I like for everyday use.  The maroon MSU bag was given to me by some friends.  I'll use it when I'm at the game!

Secondly, the purses I'm currently using.  I use both the black and the brown purse daily, just depending on what color I'm wearing.  The black purse was purchased last November in LA at one of my favorite stores Forever 21.  It's really big put I LOVE it.  The brown purse I got for $20 or so at a little store in Jackson, MS called The Silver Gallery.


Next is one of my favorite purses.  I used it almost all summer because it's big, white, durable, but really cute.  I bought this last Spring Break in Little Rock, AR at Forever 21.  I probably paid about $30 for it, but it's been worth it.


Last is one of my cutest purses but I have yet to use it.  I haven't had the right opportunity for a small clutch type purse (the strap is removable), but after taking a picture of it, I think I'm going to have to make an opportunity soon.  I was given this purse as a part of my "Thank-You" for being a bride's maid in my friend's wedding this past September.  



Comments

chantell said…
Nice! :-) Thanks for playing along.

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter