Time to Relax

I am enjoying the night I deserve. Finally, after weeks of being busy, I've had a free week night. I've had basketball games, night class, church, and other social obligations for weeks straight. Tonight I was able to come home at a decent hour and stay at home!

I sat outside for about an hour on my balcony reading a book. Once I got too cold, I came inside and continued reading while soaking in a warm bubble bath. Then my brother cooked a really good dinner. BBQ chicken, corn, green beans, and potatoes. Now I'm watching The Secret Life of an American Teenager and am going to do some more reading after that.

I'm enjoying my night off. I'm forgetting about stupid boys and dumb drama and problems I can't fix. Tonight I'm just relaxing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter