The Polls Are Open....

I suppose if I'm going to actually try and garnish feedback about my blog, I should update it like I said I was going to. Better late than never, I suppose.

Here is my second choice in layout. The Coffee Notebook. As you can tell, I really like this whole "notebook/desk" theme. I suppose it's because when I blog, I envision this as a journal.

So what do I like/dislike about this layout?
  • I like coffee!
  • I really like the organization.
  • It's more girly, and has a cool pen where you can search things from my blog!
  • I'm not crazy about the Font of the Blog Title "Originally Unoriginal". I'm sure you can change that in the html code, but I'm not that smart.
So what's your take? Yeah or Nay?

**************************
In other news, I'm leaving at 5 AM to head to DC. I'm really excited, except the weather isn't going to be that great. Rainy, cloudy, and cold. However, they are predicting a sunny Wednesday with a high of 71! That will definitely be our outside sightseeing day. Most of our other days are going to be spent in Museums!

I promise to keep you updated as I will have my laptop and probably won't be doing too much during the night hours. I'll say hello to Obama for all of you!!

Comments

dad said…
better
chantell said…
I vote yay! :-)
i like the pen...it's fun!
Randall said…
well, I am not going against the crowd.

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter