Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

So my week has been pretty hectic and the weekend was even crazier.  So I haven't had time to do the whole "Blog Vote", but whatever.  I'll get to it eventually.

This week is going to be pretty crazy as well.  It's 9 weeks test week for my students and next week is SPRING BREAK!  So trying to keep them focused is going to be hard.  I'm also preparing for a road trip to DC!!  I've never been,  so me, mom, and a friend of hers are hopping in the car without a schedule.  All we know is we are leaving Saturday and coming back the following Saturday.

In other news, I did happen to see Mr. Amazing this weekend.  We went out Friday night and actually had a great time.  He was nice, gentlemanly, and attentive as normal.  That's it...nothing more, nothing less.

Anyways, I haven't caught up on sleep from the weekend or from the loss of an hour...darn that daylight savings time thingy!  I'll try and do better at having something insightful to say!

Comments

'b' said…
it's awesome that you're going to DC ... i fly out friday morning for DC to spend part of spring break with a buddy of mine. maybe we can hook up for coffee or something while we're both there.

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter