In Rememberance...

One of my good friends passed away Wednesday night. He was 27 years old. He had a 3 year old son. I was making plans to go visit him and his wife next month in Texas. Now he's gone...just like that.

It makes me think about the importance of life, and how at any moment, those we love can be taken away from us without any warning. It makes you remember that life is more than work, school, and responsibilities. It's about making memories and spending time with those we love. Unfortunately, we don't always remember to do that until it's too late.

I'm gonna miss the fact he isn't there to offer encouragment or ask me about my latest hairstyle. But I know he's with the Father...and there is no better place to be!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter