Summer is almost gone....

He's growing on me. That's all I can really say about any developments with Good, Ole Boy. He is a fabulously great guy with his only flaws as of now being his "countryness" and that he works a lot. But then again, I suppose the fact that he's work driven is not necessarily a bad thing. I have had a couple of very good conversations with him that greatly impacted my impression of him for the better. But let's not go around slinging titles around; there is no commitment yet!

In other news, I am going camping again next weekend. This will be our 2nd annual summer camping trip with my good buddies from church. We are all super pumped about our adventure. We had such a blast last time, creating memories that, thanks to our fearless Camping Guide, are written down in not only pen and paper, but typed via Myspace and Facebook! So even if we wanted to forget, we can't. And now millions of others are able to read it and laugh at us as well!!
Besides that, my summer is going by quickly, and I'm not too sad about it. The thing with being a teacher and having summer off, is that you all of a sudden have a lot of time on your hands! I've done some odd and end things to keep myself occupied but there is only so much time a girl can spend at the pool working on her tan before the humidity fries her brain!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter