Hollywood....Here I Come!

This independent film company is making a movie here in town. It's called The Dynamiter. They've been filming around town, using all local people. And today, they were filming at the school. Well I had to head up to the school today and teach the new teachers how to work the grading software, school email, etc. So I got to hang out with some of the film crew while I was waiting to teach my workshop.

It didn't take me long until I was chit-chatting with producers and the directors. Who cares if it's a small budget film that will just be shown at film festivals. This is fun stuff! (Although I wouldn't have minded a hot actor or 2. Too bad the lead guy is a 15 year old!) So towards the end of the day, one of the producers came into the office and asked if someone could read 2 lines over the intercom for one of the scenes. Well being the intercom whore that I am, I quickly agreed. So my voice will be in the movie!

After a little while, the producer and his assistant were discussing tomorrow's filming and what extras they would need. She turned to me and asked did I want to be in the movie. Well of course I quickly agreed! Me and a friend of mine are going to be the happy adopting parents of a foster child. So as of tomorrow I will be an official movie star!

By the way, the director remembered my name and told me I was, and I quote, "Just America's dream!" Feel free to ask for autographs....cuz I could totally get use to showbiz!

Comments

Randall said…
So you will be a parent? Sounds like fun.
dad said…
Talk about a drama born child,the only time the kid will have a chance is when it's with the grandparents.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

Where? When? Here! Now!