My Only Comment...

I have blogged for 2.5 years. Through those years I have shared just about all of my emotions, my concerns, my joys, and my triumphs. This has been all about me. It's my blog where I can write about whatever is affecting me. It's not a place of slander or gossip. Yes, I write to encourage others, but mainly I do it to encourage myself. I can look back on previous posts and see how far I've come. It's a testament of my journey through life.

With all that said, I do apologize if anyone has read my blog and thought of it as anything other than what I just described. I realize that several people have only in the past few weeks begun reading my blog, but in order to get a feel of who I am, you can't look at just the latest blogs, but all of them. This blog was not started to cause trouble, but for me and those readers who may be interested enough in my life.

I've looked back over my posts to see if I've said anything hurtful or rude about the current situation at my church. I know that in the heat of the moment, we all can get out of line. However, again, I did not see anything but my own personal concerns. I've said it all in complete generalities, leaving out any and all names, and unless you went to my church, you would have no idea who I was talking about.

I realize that not everyone who is against my pastor is talking about me. I realize that a majority of those people love me and would never talk about me. However, obviously there are some that choose to say I would brainwash the youth or even call me a witch. Even though those things hurt, I don't feel the need to rebuttal. I know that people are hurt and are saying things out of that hurt.

I do apologize if I've hurt anyone's feelings, but I will not be censored. This blog is not an attack at anyone, but possibly myself :) I will not stop healthy dialog, but I will continue to be cautious in giving details as not to damage anyone's reputation.

Let it be known that I still stand behind my pastor and I will vote for him Sunday in our vote for confidence. If you do not agree with that, it's ok. That doesn't mean that I won't still be friends with you or love you or pray for you. I hope you all would feel the same way.

Comments

chantell said…
Very classy, mature and godly statement from a classy, mature, and godly lady. ;-) You just go! You know God's got your back.
Anonymous said…
What!!! A witch, no wonder you and your mom have those brooms hid in my shop.Well I'll be a witch's uncle, in this case a witch's dad,who's been brain washed.WAIT a minute,I ain't got no brain(said my wife)so I can't be brain washed.Stupid Me! The youth have been brained washed.Tell me how did you get the brains out to wash them .Did you use Joy dish washing liquid? Did you mix any of the brains up, did you use the dish washer or do it by hand? Hey! Wait just a sect,you used a spell to wash their brains.Didn't I tell you not to use Magic except to help my favorite nascar driver win.Boy are you in trouble,when I get home you're going to get it.And don't try casting that spell on me that turns me in to a loving dad,it want work. I knew your mom casted a spell over me when we first met,made me think she was the most beautiful girl around.My heart is broken ,fooled so many years,woe is me!Living with brainwashing witches whats a man to do? And to think all i was doing when I met my wife was sitting on a liddy pad. Ribit!!!
Anonymous said…
Excuse my spelling ,it should be lily pad not liddy pad, besides frogs can't spell.
Anonymous said…
Why do so many people choose to leave comments anonymously. Are they scared that someone might actually start talking about them, or is it the fact that most don't have the BALLS to leave there name, whether it be a male or female. I have always lived by the fact that I could really careless about what someone says about me. It's an every day occurrence. People talk about other people all the time. The fact of the matter is that no matter what someone says about you, you are the one that truly knows if it is true or not. Having said all of that I will now say this: Anyone can talk about me all they want, but when some sorry, yellow belly, lowlife, thats too scared to leave a real name, starts talking bout my family, well lets just say that they are about to bite off a lot more than they can chew. Now you can take that to bank.......... HOW YOU DOING!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love