It's been a Long Vacation...

but finally Grey's Anatomy is back. It's as if I was missing something this whole time, and now my best friend has returned! :) Did you know there are lots of websites all about Grey's Anatomy? There are websites with 100's of quotes from episodes. Try goggling it sometime. And you thought I was obsessed?

Look, give me a break. I have to have something to occupy my time. I'm a school teacher and a youth leader, my life is all about helping young people find their way. Besides a few friends and my immediate family, there is nothing else going on for me. I have to live life vicariously through something.

This past weekend, a friend of mine had a guy drive 8 hours to come visit her. They've never met in real life. It's kind of friends of friends, they connected on EC, and a year or so later he finally comes down here. He seems like a great guy and I hope things work out for them, but 8 hours for a girl he's never seen face to face?? I've been interested in a guy for almost 4 years and he's never even driven 3 hours to see me....and whether he knows I'm interested or not...well that's a whole other post!

I'm not sure what I'm rambling about? Blame it on all the antibiotics I'm on...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love