And it's only Tuesday...

Today will make a great chapter in the book of my life. I'm going to write it when I'm old, so that the I won't care if my secrets are out...

I'm not going to go into a lot of details here, but there are some things that I learned today that I wish to share...

  1. Blogs will be read by those you don't think will read them. No matter how "unknown" you think you are, being online makes you suddenly famous. Therefore be 200% sure you want people to know what you write.
  2. Sometimes things shouldn't be told. Even if you think they really should. Trust me, some things are better left unknown.
  3. There is a reason lying is a sin. It's bad. You shouldn't do it.
  4. Good friends will throw themselves under a bus for you. A better friend will allow YOU to throw them under the bus.
  5. I almost became "that" girl, and even though some may think I am "that" girl, I'm not.
  6. God is so good at His job, working things out for our good, that when we screw up, he fixes it so well, that we think he planned the screw up!
Now that you are reading this thinking, just what the crap happened, I'll give you a bit of a head's up. Unconquerable boy read my blog. I'm not happy, I'm not sad. It was an interesting day.

The End!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Without some drama wouldn't live be dull.It's great to be alive!
it's true, you never know who is reading. i've had to clean up a mess more than once ;)

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love