A Little Bit of Everything

  • Guys are the most confusing creatures on earth. I'm sure they don't mean to be, but they are.
  • I'm working out at the YMCA with my brother! Tonight is my first night, and I'm really excited. I hope I'm excited a few months from now!
  • I left my camera in Hot Springs while visiting my friends for the weekend. I'll have pictures to add whenever I get it back!
  • I got a speeding ticket while traveling home yesterday from Hot Springs. I have a radar detector. It didn't start beeping until I was already pulled over. I wanted to chunk it out the window.
  • The coaches have talked me into doing the score book at the basketball games this season. I get paid $25 a game, so I said yes. I'll use the money to pay for my speeding ticket and use the rest for my rising car insurance cost!
  • We had awesome church last night. Despite a vindictive situation that could have taken place, God honored the right attitude and showered down His Spirit anyway!
  • Did you know that LSD can stay in your system for over 10 years. It can lay dormant in your spine, and then 10 years later, out of the blue....you see spiders!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love