Blah....

I'm feeling a bit blah tonight. I'm not sure where this blog is headed...so bare with me.

I've never been the type of person to put time limits on my life, and I never really pictured myself anywhere specific by a certain age. However, lately, I feel like I should be somewhere else, doing something else. I'm 24...which is not old, but sometimes circumstances make me feel so much older.

I guess I'm just ready for my life to head in a new direction. It seems that I've been at the same thing for a while now. I'm tired of being alone. I'm tired of being treated differently because I'm single. I'm tired of everyone assuming that I can do whatever for them whenever because I don't have a family.

It's not that I want to get married right now, or that I think that will solve my problems. I'd just be mixing someone's problems up with mine. But I do want...that bubbly feeling. I want to hold someone's hand, look into their eyes and feel special, argue over something stupid, and then giggle when we make up.

I want to be wanted, to be chased, to be admired...and I don't want to make it happen....I just want it to happen on it's own.

Comments

Anonymous said…
You will get it. There is someone that is "tailor made" just for you. Broken hearts may come...but the hard part is getting started. You will find that when you find that tailor made person all the broken hearts you have suffered will just be issues that put you one step further to Mr. Made. Good Luck and God Bless.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love