Filling in the Gaps...

I celebrated the dream today by working out at the YMCA this morning, and by catching another movie with Mom.

So I have been working out on a regular basis for the past 2 weeks! Ya know I joined several months back, but I never actually went more than 2-3 times. So I'm going and doing 3 miles on the elliptical machine. I'm really not doing anything other than that because I don't really know what I"m doing, and I don't want people watching me on those weight machines. I'm not really looking to lose weight anyway, just tighten my butt and thighs up a bit, and overall just feel good.

My friend saw me working out today for the first time. He later texted me and said he almost didn't recognize me. I asked him was it the pants or the hat I was wearing. He thought it was a mixture of the two. He did reassure me that I looked absolutely normal though.

I also bought the new iPhone on Friday! There are a few features that I'm not so psyched about, but overall I'm loving it. Some of my problems are that I can't have custom ringtones unless I get them directly from iTunes. That means I have to pay $2.00 for each ringtone. I also cannot connect to other cell phones and get files from them. My last complaint is that you cannot forward text messages to other people. There is no copy/paste options for texting either. That kinda stinks b/c I get a bible verse every morning that I forward to friends, and I won't be able to do that anymore. But I guess those are the things I will sacrifice for a phone/iPod/Computer all in one!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i've had my iphone for a few months....absolutely love it!! have fun with yours....

Ashley Tad
'b' said…
i love the iPhone, but i'm too much of a blackberry junkie to be able to switch.

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love