Just Miffed!

I'm miffed today. It's not a bad day, and I'm not miserable or angry...just miffed. Here's why..

  1. My favorite purse is beginning to tear.
  2. Stupid Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo went on a little getaway. Playoffs are Sunday. Last time Stupid Jessica showed up at a game, Romo chocked! If he screws up the game, I'm going to be so mad!
  3. This cute but weird guy called me today. Why is that the guys that I'm not interested in are all about dating, and the guys that I could actually be interested in dating aren't feeling it.
  4. I want a dog, and I can't have one. I live at home and my parents have always been against pets in the house. I know that I'm a pretty busy person and having a dog would be a huge responsibility, and since I tend to go off for trips really often, it would fall on my parents to watch the dog if I couldn't take him with me. I just need some type of companionship.

Buh...I just feel...discontent...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Take two aspirin and call me if you don't feel better in a couple days.No animals and looks like no boys either,I think i'll take a couple aspirins myself.God is Good.
Kim said…
Boo Dad...you're not funny anymore...

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love