...........................................

I'm so angry that I can't even clearly communicate or think or do anything. I know that if I say things right now, I'll probably regret them. Yet at the same time, I feel like if I don't say something I'll explode.

I mean, where did that come from? Why did you say that? That's not right. It can't be right. If it is right, then I quit. I mean, crap, what do you want from me? This makes no sense.

Where am I? The same place you left me. Where in the world are you! If you don't know, then how should I?

I'm all by myself here, and silly me for thinking you were the only one that cared enough to stick around. If anyone is suppose to know how I feel it should be you. And then you throw this in my face as if I haven't been trying. I've been trying. I spend everyday trying. My whole freaking life has been nothing but trying.

Why am I not good enough? Why can't I do anything remotely close to pleasing you? Seriously, is this what it takes because if it is, I just don't think I can do it.

Comments

chantell said…
As an outsider looking in, all I have to say is that someone who sends you into this kind of frustration, causing you to question your worth, etc., is not worth it. Not worth what? Not worth one more iota of your brain cells.

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter