Let's Clarify....

I am no different than I have been. I have not stepped down some evil path heading for damnation. I have not made any bad decisions. I haven't made any decisions because there are no decisions to make at the moment!

Just because I'm in a bad mood or a bit negative at the present time is no reflection of my character. I will get through this. This too shall pass.

I'm 24, female, and single. That in and of itself should be enough information to let you know that I will have down days, weeks, seasons. It's LIFE people.

This in no way means that I've turned my back on God or am not as close to Him as I once was. This does not mean that I don't believe God has a plan or that I am questioning His plan. I know as well as any good Christian that God has something special for me. And I realize that His ways are so much better than any idea I may ever have. However, His plan can hurt sometimes. His plan can be complicated and confusing and just plain hard to deal with.

That's where I'm at right now. I'm not questioning God, I'm just having some growing pains. I'm struggling with the fact that MY preconceived notions are not God's. And guess what, everyone deals with that.

So, as much as I appreciate your concerns, everyone can quit trying to analyze me or put words in my mouth or guide me back to the right path. Instead, how about you pray that God will hurry up and teach me whatever it is I need to be taught so that I can move on from this stage of my life.

Comments

chantell said…
The reason why I read your blog is because I feel that I can identify with you in a lot of ways and a lot of your struggles resonate with me. I also really appreciate it that you aren't afraid to be honest and transparent. It really takes a brave person to do that.

Because of your transparency, I'm going to make a suggestion (that I REALLY hope isn't taken in any negative way), and that is if you write a sensitive post that you don't really want feedback from, you can disable the comments on that particular post.

Sometimes you just want to write your feelings out, maybe to help sort things out because that is the way that you feel and you are 100% entitled to do that, of course, but maybe you don't necessarily want everyone else's take on how you feel. Maybe you just want people to know.
k~prayin for ya! sorry if i further contributed to any angst w/the last post's comments. i'll try to be more sensitive.
Kim said…
Don't worry. Neither of you were the cause of my angst. It's more of the anonymous people. But I've changed the comment format so anonymous people can't leave comments anymore.

I do appreciate your prayers and concerns though.

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter