Stalker #2

So apparently, a guy that I've met once is a bit miffed at me and my friend. Here's the story....

Over a month ago, I met a friend's son while we were all out one night. We were introduced, I shook his hand and said "nice to meet you", and that was it! Well he asked some of my friends about me, but it was nothing I was interested in. I have not seen the guy since then.

Tonight he has tickets to a concert. He can't go because he's working at the concert, but he gives them to my friend and says, invite Kim to go and tell her I said hello. Well, we already had tickets, but it was a nice gesture.

So my friends and I show up to the concert. The guy is there working, but I don't really know him so I don't go talk to him. He assumes I'm there with one of my guy friends. He texts my friend he gave the tickets to and says "I see she's with someone else. Tell her I said hello since I'm sure I won't be able to talk to her. Thanks."

My friend tried to explain that I wasn't "with" the guy, but it all seemed a little crazy. I'm thinking "Hello....I Don't Know You!"

Why me Lord? Why me??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where? When? Here! Now!

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter