Mommy, Wow, I'm a Big Kid Now!

I'm sitting in my bed, in my apartment, stealing my neighbors internet! Things are good!

Being on my own for the first time has been pretty good. I'm not going to say I haven't missed home, I have, but not so much that I want to go back. Not that home was bad, I'm just ready for this new stage of my life. I've fought with the cable company and gone grocery shopping today. I am officially a big kid now! :)

As for the rest of my life, I had a minor break down last week. With everything going on, I got a bit overwhelmed. I had a few doubts about some things that I was trying to turn over to God. But after a bit of prayer, tears, and sleep, I was able to reanalyze everything.

God continues to amaze me everyday. It's as if I re-discover God's love and grace every morning. I'm so glad and honored to be His child!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter