Starting Out On a Journey...

It's been a very emotional week for me to say the least. Some things you just don't let out on to the blogosphere. This would be one of those times. Sorry. But you know that I have to at least beat around the bush to get it out of my system.

I'm dealing with some issues, that I suppose I've kept suppressed for so long, I didn't even know they were issues until this week. But I'm a firm believer that you can deal with things now, or you can deal with them later. Regardless, you will have to deal with them. I'm choosing now.

I've also realized that there are some things that just aren't going to happen. It doesn't matter how bad you want them to happen, and it doesn't matter how right you think it is. When you are operating on God's plan, your thoughts and opinions don't always amount to much. I threw in the towel this week, and even though I want to go pick it up so badly, I know it's not worth it.

So, I'm starting on this new journey. I know up front that it's going to painful, frustrating, and just plain hard at times. But when I'm done, I know that all the struggle will be worth the happiness, joy, and peace that I'll have. You are more than welcome to come along for the ride!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

The Next Chapter

No Greater Love