T-Minus 5 Days!

So I haven't been nervous about moving out at all. Until today.

I seriously could have thrown up, I got so freaked. I'm not a irrational person. I usually think things out well in advance. This time I kind jumped into this without thinking about anything, really. Now I'm doing all the thinking, but it's too late. There's no turning back, and I'm pretty overwhelmed right now.

There is still a lot to be done this week. There are still a ton of adjustments to make. You won't be hearing much from me until this is all settled.

Comments

good luck! i'm not freaked out at this point...i'm sick and tired of everything being in boxes and having to step over everything! hope all goes well....

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter