Be the Change You Want to See....

...in the world, in your school, in your workplace. You fill in the blank

That's my new motto! I'm ready to see some positive things happen, and that's only going to happen one person at a tie What better person to start with than myself? I've decided to put myself out there, and do whatever I need to do to make things happen.

I can sit by idly and wish things were better or I can make a conscious effort to change them. So if I don't succeed, at least I tried. And I don't plan to go out without a fight.

My new motto was strengthened today at school when I heard of a recent student getting saved. She was a known lesbian, but in math class, she proceeded to preach to the rest of the class about how she's been changed. As the bell was ringing, she asked the kids to hold tight while she said a prayer. She ended it "God let something I said today touch someone." WOW! I was floored. Her boldness to get in front of the entire class and put all her business out there is astounding. If she can make such a change, so can I!

Now, if I can only make myself make a change with my current boy situation....but that's a whole other blog post! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter