Plans for Summer Break

School is out for the summer! However, I've still got a ton of work to do, just of a different kind.

There are somethings that I've got to work on this summer. I'm still working on improving me. I want to start cooking. I want to work out even more. I want to work on keeping my apartment clean. I also want to work on my Bible Studies. I want to get to know God even more. I want to draw even closer to Him than I am now.

But right now, I want to stop making this guy such a priority in my life when obviously I'm just an option for him. I want to stop hanging on to his good intentions. I want to wipe away all the "could be's" and deal with reality. It doesn't matter how much he loves God and how much good he wants to do. He can think I'm the greatest person in the world, but if he doesn't want me, then none of that matters. It's time to suck it all up and put it all on the line. We can be friends, but we can't go out on dates and not be more than that. We're too old to be playing a teenage game, and I'm not up for getting my heart smashed again. I've got to get out while I still have a chance.

So that's what I'm doing with my Summer break!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter