Clarification

I've been extremely misleading to my readers about the guy I've been avoiding. He's not a jerk. He's probably one of the best guys I know. He simply is terrified of commitment or perhaps he just doesn't want commitment with me.

I get frustrated with him for no reason usually. It's not as if I am as up front with him as I should be. Yes, he's said we should "hang out" and see where it goes. Yes he has given indications that perhaps he'd like to be more than friends, but I've never pressured him to give me a straight up answer.

Anytime I do bring it up in the most remote way, he avoids the conversation. Then he acts as if nothing was ever said. That annoys me, but again, I don't really say anything about it.

Why? Because I'd rather have him to complain about than to pressure him, he admit he never wants anything besides a friendship with me, and I lose him altogether. So technically I'm probably more messed up than he is. But this is my blog, and so I'd rather him be the bad guy than me!

Comments

yeah, i think i've left a pretty bad impression of hot rod. in truth, he's not a bad person, he's just not in love with me, so i like to make him the villain. but i like having all the cheerleaders on my side!

Popular posts from this blog

The Hurt and The Healer...Collide!

No Greater Love

The Next Chapter